- Homepage: http://linkededucation.org/meducator
- Description: The “mEducator – Linked Educational Resources” exposes linked data about publicly available educational Web resources. A light-weight RDF schema is exploited together with clustering and enrichment techniques to gradually interlink educational resources with entities in established LOD datasets.
- SPARQL: http://meducator.open.ac.uk/resourcesrestapi/rest/meducator/sparql
- API: Please see the API User Guide for details.
- CKAN: http://ckan.net/package/meducator
- Used by applications: MetaMorphosis+ amongst others
- Contact: email@example.com
- Team: Stefan Dietze (L3S Research Center, Germany), Hong Qing Yu (The Open University, UK), Davide Taibi (CNR, Italy), Nikolas Dovrolis (Demokritos University of Thrace, Greece) and members of the mEducator project team